Hyderabad is one of the ideal places to live because of the booming job market. Are you tired of deciding where to choose your dream apartment in Hyderabad? Then, you can consider Brigade Apartments in Hyderabad.
Brigade Group constructed the Brigade apartments in Hyderabad. So far, they have completed two projects in Hyderabad.
These apartments are in Moti Nagar and Banjara Hills. Both these apartments include amenities such as a multipurpose hall, a medical store, a gym, etc. Keep reading to find out everything about Brigade Apartments in Hyderabad.
Brigade Group has constructed world-class luxury apartments, commercial spaces, retail spaces, and hospitals. Brigade Group developed buildings in the major cities of South India, such as Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, and Chikmagalur. Mr. M.R. Jaishankar founded the Brigade Group in 1986 and earned an MBA from Mysore University. Brigade Group has completed 90 projects and has 31 ongoing projects.
The Brigade group has constructed renowned apartments in the city of pearl-Hyderabad. So far, there are two Brigade Apartments in Hyderabad:
● Brigade Citadel
● Brigade at No.7
The Brigade Citadel is in Moti Nagar, one of the Brigade Apartments in Hyderabad. The project Brigade Citadel launched in December 2020, and people will be able to move in September 2025.
The Brigade Citadel connects several schools, shopping centers, transportation hubs, tech parks, hospitals, and airports. Some well-known hospitals near Brigade Citadel include ESIC Super Speciality Hospital and Aster Prime Hospital.
Some reputed educational institutions near Brigade Citadel include Don Bosco School, The Creek Planet School, Sri Chaitanya Jr. College, SR Nagar, and Narayana Jr. College, SR Nagar. There are several facilities available to make the residents' lives easier.
● Don Bosco School, Moti Nagar, is at a distance of 1 km.
● The Creek Planet School, Moosapet, is at a distance of 3.5 km.
● Bhashyam Public School is at a distance of 4 km.
● Sri Chaitanya Jr. College is at a distance of 3 km.
● Narayana Jr. College, SR Nagar, is at a distance of 3 km.
● JNTU, KPHB is at a distance of 6 km.
● DMart is at a distance of 2 km.
● The Big Bazaar is at a distance of 4 km.
● Bharat Nagar Railway Station is at a distance of 1.6 km.
The Brigade Citadel launched in December 2020, and people can move in September 2025. The Brigade Citadel apartments in Hyderabad comprise 11 acres of land. This project consists of 1330 units and four blocks. There are two basements and 17 floors along the ground floor.
Five-unit variants are available in different types:
● A Type 1 unit is a 2 BHK apartment with 1174 sq. ft.
● Another 2 BHK apartment has an area of 1177 sq. ft.
● A Type 3 unit is a 2 BHK apartment with an area of 1366 sq. ft.
● A Type 4 unit is a 3 BHK apartment with an area of 1583 sq. ft.
● The Type 5 unit is a 3 BHK apartment with 1793 sq. ft.
The Brigade Citadel Apartments in Hyderabad provides two types of apartments. The 2 BHK apartment units start from a price range of Rs. 92 lakhs, whereas the 3 BHK apartment units start from a price range of Rs. 1.10 crore.
The Brigade Citadel Apartments in Hyderabad have many amenities for entertainment, health, etc. The amenities include:
● Multipurpose Hall
● Medical store
● Grocery stores
● Entrance lobby
● Steam room
● Conference room
● Business center
● Table tennis, Squash Court
● Skating Rink
● Cycling and Jogging Track
● Basketball and Badminton court
● Banquet Hall
● 24-hour water supply
Brigade at No.7 is in Banjara Hills, a city famous for high-end hotels and restaurants in Hyderabad. The Brigade at No.7 launched in November 2013 and is in ready-to-move status. As Banjara Hills is linked to the other parts of the city, it is ideal to consider these Apartments in Hyderabad.
The Brigade at No.7 has located near many facilities like Star Hotels, prominent shopping malls, IT firms, schools, and hospitals. Educational institutions like Meridian School, Lovedale International School, and Crescent High School are available.
Hospitals like Star Hospital, Care Hospital, Century Hospital, Rainbow Hospital, and Virinchi Hospital are located. Apart from that, leading firms like TCS, CTS, Infosys, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Dell, and Accenture.
● Jubilee Hills, Begumpet, and HITEC City are within 10 km of the Brigade At No.7
● Jubilee Hills Metro Station is only 200 meters away.
● Secunderabad railway station is only 10.6 km away.
The Brigade at No.7 apartments in Hyderabad was launched in November 2013 and are available in ready-to-move condition. It has 3 acres of land with 55 units of condos in 11 buildings.
● The 4 BHK apartment units have an area of 3350 sq. ft.
● The 5 BHK apartment units have an area of 5180 sq. ft.
This project offers two types of apartments with different pricing options. The 4 BHK apartment units start at Rs. 4.90 crores, whereas the 5 BHK apartment units start at Rs. 7.47 crores.
It provides 24 amenities for the residents' stress-free lifestyle. The amenities are as follows:
● Club House
● Open space
● Meditation center
● Kids play area
● Gymnasium and other sports facilities
● Nursery school
● 24-hour water supply
● Power Backup
● Health facilities
Brigade Oasis prelaunch plotted development project at Devanahalli, North Bangalore.