Devanahalli is an hour’s drive from Bangalore. The area is developing with many infrastructure projects. It has overflowing green spaces. The place has many IT companies. It makes an excellent choice for investors looking for higher returns in the future.
The area has plots that are close to the airport. The premium area is in an investment spot. A ring of neighborhoods surrounds it. The area has upcoming bustling IT parks. The locality is currently driving the area's real estate growth. The area is a hub of several projects. It has good connectivity from both the public and private sectors.
The area is the future epicenter of Bangalore’s growth. All the investment here will boom many times in the coming years.
Key Factors to consider this area for investment:
- It is a 5 km distance from The International Airport through NH7.
- It is 3. 8 km from the new satellite ring road.
- A Business Park initiated by State Government
- The IT Investment Region is India's most prominent IT region
- It has a 950-acre Bangalore Aerospace Park. It includes a 250-acre special economic zone. Many big companies are operating here.
The Upcoming tech park projects in Devanahalli are:
- It has two IT Parks coming on 400 acres adjoining the airport.
- An Aerospace Park, Science Park, and a Financial City.
- The new satellite ring road will connect the city.
- The area is near the upcoming BIAL Investment Region. It is the largest IT region.
- The total infrastructure development in the area will be over ₹20 billion over the next 2 years.
- The area has significant commercial and residential development. So real estate is in high demand in the region.
Points to consider before buying property n Devanahalli
- When building a dream home, ensure the area is for sale. There could be plots that are being used for other purposes, such as farming. But, if you buy such land, ensure it allows for residential development.
- Before buying any property, you should inspect all the documents the owner provides. Then confirm their authenticity with the agency delivering them. If the land was agricultural, you need a conversion order. It is an order given by the Deputy Commissioner after an inspection. There is a fee for the State treasury. It will convert agricultural lands into non-agricultural uses in the area.
- Also, the area falls under the flying zone. Also, only G-2 structures are in the 10 km radius of the flying zone.
- The primary documents are also mandatory for plot buys in the area.
The area offers harmony to live a better life. The proximity to significant facilities makes it an excellent investment destination.
The Upcoming infrastructure in the area
- The upcoming Phase 2 of the Metro is to boost connectivity in the area. It passes through Nagawara in the North. It ends at Gottigere in the South.
- A new Satellite Town Ring Road is also expected to be operational in the coming years.
- The area will soon witness a surge in demand for residential units. With the arrival of commercial offices, the realty prospect of the area is to soar. It makes the place an attractive investment destination for homebuyers.
- The area is the most thriving realty market in Bangalore. It is home to the famous international airport. The locality gained its importance after the commencement of the airport. The area is in the North. It is on the tip of emerging as the most preferred business hub. The proposed IT Parks will drive the realty market of the place shortly.
- The area is well-connected by NH-44. It is a six-lane signal-free road that connects to Outer Ring Road. It connects prominent business hubs within 20 minutes. New Airport Road connects to all prime localities of the east part of the city.
- The locality has its railway station where passenger trains halt. The closest railway station from here is Yelahanka Railway Station. It is at a distance of 18 km away. The International Airport is in its vicinity.
The Social structure
- The market has a self-sustaining social structure. It makes it habitable. The locals have easy access to educational facilities. The Oxford English School, and Caramel English School, are some of the prominent educational facilities. It is one of the fastest-growing areas. The place has many new infrastructure projects in the development phase.
- There has been considerable commercial growth in this area. It makes it the top choice for people looking to buy real estate. It has enormous profits assured for people investing here. It is in proximity to all premium amenities.
The rapid progress in the area will make development very quick. It will lead to an increase in land rates. The area has many companies. There has been an expansion of the IT Industry in the area. As a result, young people make their way in search of job openings. So, the benefits of investing in the area are high.
The expansion of industries in the area is high. It creates many job opportunities. That means a significant arrival of people will want to work in those fields. Purchasing plots in the area is thus a long-term investment with high potential. The plots may be resold at a high value when property values grow. T It will be in greater demand. As more people move into the region, the demand increases.
All residential projects come with a lot of amenities. The area has apartments of all sizes. The project's price is fantastic for home buyers and investors in the area. Relish the excellence of this area as there are many proposed features present in the area.
Brigade Oasis prelaunch plotted development project at Devanahalli, North Bangalore.